American Tripoli and Sandstone

Our products are used in a wide range of sectors all around the world.
Glass

Silica is the primary ingredient in the production of most glass.

A non-crystalline, frequently transparent amorphous solid used in window panes, tableware, and optics for practical, technological, and decorative purposes. some glasses such as volcanic glass are naturally occurring. The most familiar, and historically the oldest, types of manufactured glass are “silicate glasses” based on the chemical compound silica (silicon dioxide, or quartz).

Around 70% of the mix of ingredients needed to create glass is being made up of high-quality silica sand. The remaining 30% is made up of fluxing chemicals such as soda ash and dolomite, as well as a fraction of recycled glass.

Our Products

Cream Tripoli

tripoli cream powder products
Used in metal finishing, automotive friction products due to reformulation to non-asbestos products, lapidary ...

Rose Tripoli

tripoli rose powder products
Abrasive component in various polishing compositions. With its iron oxide content, It is more slightly ...

Creators Desiccant Powder

desiccant powder products
used often in Column Chromatography as the stationary phase. It is mixed together with the solvent ...

Sandstone

tripoli sandstone products
used to construct buildings, statues, and fountains. It is commonly used for griding ...

Flint Chert

tripoli flint chert products
A variety of microcrystalline or cryptocrystalline quartz. It can be used as the cutting edge in some of the finest ...

Fill Dirt

tripoli fill dirt
used to fill in a depression or hole in the ground or create mounds or otherwise ...