American Tripoli is a global industrial minerals and logistics company with key competency in mining, processing, logistics and science. We produced and offer a wide range of products to consumers worldwide.
We’re constantly finding and developing right solutions through the use of our products. Our clients rely on us to provide cutting-edge value-added services. In addition, partnering up with them to develop new products in a variety of industries, including Agriculture, Pharmacist, Ceramics, Chemicals, Hydrothermal, Jewelry, Lapidary, Machinists, Medical, Metal industry, Manufacturing; 3D Printing, Abrasives, Aggregates, Automobile, Cement, Detergents, Electronics, Industrial materials, Feed, Filters, Dynamite/Fireworks, Glass, Hydroponics, Oil and Gas, Optical, Paint, Plastics, Rubber, Sealants, Solar, and physician, as well as Woodcrafters.
During 1869, American Tripoli were established . The first commercial application was a polishing brick known as “American Bath Brick” during 1871. Afterward, our research and development for new applications did not stop and because of this, Over 100 different products with over 1000 potential applications are being discover for its uses.
The Foreseeable Future
• 1871 The first commercial application, a polishing    brick called “American Bath Brick” by Monarch    Tripoli Co.
• 1885 The first grinding mill was built.
• 1888 American Tripoli Company was being sort-out.
• 1891 The incorporation of American Tripoli Company.
• 1919 Purchased by Barnsdall Corporation.
• 1920 The new grinding mill was built.
• 1931 The name changed to Barnsdall Tripoli    Company. Then during
• 1935 The name changed to Barnsdall Tripoli    Corporation. Afterwards, In
• 1947 J. C. Miller and Associates purchased the    company. After 7 years,
• 1954 The Carborundum Company purchased the    company.
• 1969 The 100th Year anniversary of discovery.
• 1982 The Warburg, Pincus, Inc. of New York    purchased the company.
• 1986 The Canadian Pacific purchased the company    and directed operations to NYCO® Minerals, Inc.
• 1991 The 100th Year anniversary of incorporation.
• 2002 The Canadian Pacific assigned responsibility of    NYCO and American Tripoli Inc. to Fording Coal.
• 2012 S&B Industrial Minerals purchased NYCO &    American Tripoli Inc. 2 years later,
• 2014 The American Tripoli Inc. became certified in ISO    9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001. Meanwhile,
• 2015 lmerys purchased S&B Industrial Minerals. Then,
• 2016 Imerys sold American Tripoli Inc. to a private    individual.
• 2021 A private investor family acquired American    Tripoli Inc. and afterwards, the corporation was    dissolved. Meanwhile,
• 2021 MOSenecaManufacturer LLC, a subsidiary is dba    American Tripoli.
Business Registration Information:
Company Operational Data:
222 Onieda St, Seneca, MO 64865 (Shipping/FOB address)