Job Category: Sales Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote Work
We are searching for a Sales Manager who will be responsible for attracting new customers, developing connections with them, selling and promoting excellent products. We are looking for an outgoing professional who is self-motivated and enjoys connecting with a diverse group of people
- Sales Manager will be responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting clients to negotiating and completing deals, as well as ensuring that clients are satisfied during their time with us. These could be your specific responsibilities:
- Maintaining and establishing client relationships
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and content marketing strategies
- Making sales calls and giving presentations
- Negotiating contractual terms and conditions
- Working with existing clients, keeping them happy, and discussing potential new projects
- Developing unique and customized sales solutions to solve difficulties
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
- You are well-versed in business concepts and sales theory
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and you are ready to contribute to the company’s success beyond sales
- Proven experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Have extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable giving presentations and negotiating with clients who are native English speakers.
- Strong knowledge in online marketing (which is essential!
- Strive to be the best in sales and work with professionals
- Not afraid of managing people and distributing tasks.
- Ability to work alone and without supervision.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Enjoy learning new things and strengthening your abilities.
- Have passion, drive and a competitive spirit
- Remote work – We don’t mind where you are as long as you’re happy. Our teams are spread all over the world!
- Competitive salary – We compensate our employee for their expertise, rewarding skill and experience.
- Flexible hours – Night owl or early bird, weekdays or weekends, it’s up to you, as long as we the lines of communication are open and we can coordinate!
- Exciting projects in a growing company where your voice counts – We love improving, and your contribution is always welcome!