Job Category: General Laborer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: 222 Oneida St Seneca MO 64865
$10.00 – $15.50 /hour
The General Laborer position is responsible for performing a variety of tasks in a manufacturing environment. General Laborer required tasks may include but are not limited to; Trimming, erecting corrugated boxes, general housekeeping (Utility), material handling functions. Other functions may include packing, lifting (up to 100 lbs) bags, and palletizing while meeting and exceeding all safety, quality, and efficiency standards. Job functions are subject to change from day to day depending on requirements.
- Perform a visual inspection of all raw and packaged products while performing the packaging process, palletizing, and warehouse functions.
- Communicate quality issues of raw products to the appropriate personnel.
- Ensure prompt and timeliness of changeovers when performing condiment inserter functions. (When required)
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment.
- Ability to meet daily production standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
- Must be responsible and show up every day
- Must be able to understand and execute actions based on verbal and visual instructions.
- Ability to lift up to 100lbs pounds repetitively
- Stand for the duration of the shift (8 hours or more)
- Bend continuously throughout the shift
- Able to work in a noisy, dusty, and hot/cold environment
- Perform repetitive motions for the duration of the shift
- Able to reach with hands and arms to check the product
Utilize cell phone to communicate with rest of team and leadership
- Warehouse & Distribution: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong Team-oriented